Getting the most for your home or property means doing more than putting a “For Sale” sign out front. In a competitive market where new homes for sale are added daily, your listing needs to be seen in a variety of places in order to stand out. And sometimes the right buyer is waiting out of state, or even in another country. To ensure sure your home gets noticed and sells without a hitch for full market value, consider working with the Roanoke Real Estate. It could mean the difference between no sale, and the payoff you’ve been waiting for.
Top Reasons to Sell with Steve Caldwell
- Sell with a custom marketing plan.
- Get your home listed and talked about everywhere, not just in the local paper and on your street.
- Attract many buyers via the Internet.
- Have all the paperwork taken care of for you.
- Negotiate with the help of a professional real estate team.
As your Roanoke Real Estate Team, we’ll quickly put together a custom marketing plan with an effective price. A well-priced home will often sell in a shorter time and net the seller a higher sales price in the long run. Our comparative market analysis takes into account the most recent listings and sales throughout your area, including expired listings, and properties still on the market. In marketing your home, we also develop a listing that emphasizes your homes unique and attractive aspects.
We then put your home in front of thousands of buyers, establishing it on the local MLS, local real estate publications, new listings sheets, private realtor publications, and of course a yard sign with customized flyers. Our network of professional real estate contacts and buyers throughout the nation will also have the opportunity to check out your listing. In addition, we’ll use the Internet, and our professionally optimized website, www.RoanokeRealEstate.com, to make your listing highly visible. With more than 90 percent of buyers checking the web first when looking for a home, that’s a part of your marketing strategy you can’t afford to miss out on.
Roanoke Home Seller’s Guide
- Ask for a Free Home Evaluation: A well-priced home will generate competing offers and drive up the final ale value. Our free market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices and home values in the area and provides you with a detailed evaluation that puts it all in perspective.
- Sell Your Home with a Professional: Our tried and true marketing plan will take the guesswork out of selling your home.
- See What’s on The Market: Use the search tools on this site to get an idea of the competition.
- Connect to a Professional: Contact us anytime you need to know what’s really going on in this market. When you’re ready to take the next step toward selling your home, we’re here to help. We’ll make sure your listing gets the best exposure and reaches the right buyer—whether they’re out of state, in another country, or right around the corner.